Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Ruin then eat

On Tuesday evening I felt the need for a little submission (I’d had the day off work so playing with my cock for most of the time) so I mailed Hazel and asked for recommendations for what I should do Wednesday evening (I was due to spend Thursday and Friday on ‘no cum’).

She replied suggestion I should cum twice, but the first should be a ruined orgasm and the second I should eat, and afterwards I should lock on a cock cage until Thursday, when I should wear a spiked cockring to work all day. These were an excellent set of suggestions which I agreed to, knowing I would dread them later but finding it horny to agree to at the time.

I ruined an orgasm Wednesday lunchtime – always pitiful seeing your gobs of cum drip from your cock without any orgasmic rush involved! Then in the evening I wanked knowing the inevitable result would be a nasty taste in my mouth. But the knowledge that I felt under orders spurned me on to shoot into my palm then into my mouth. It was disgusting, as expected.


Then I locked on a large cock cage. I still have a padlock in my PA piercing to which Hazel has the key, so have to use a large cage to take the size of lock as well. That will stay in place until at least midnight, then tomorrow I have the ‘joy’ of wearing spikes all day to work. My spiked cockring is not too severe so I expect it will be okay unless I get horny, but will be a good reminder of my submissive status all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment