Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Chained up in bed

I missed out an interesting segment of the last posting. Hazel and I were taking a nap in bed together on Sunday afternoon. I got to thinking about the room she sleeps in with chains locked to the radiator, which gave me an idea.

I slipped out of bed and went to that room. I took a chain and a combination lock and put the chain around my neck (loosely) secured with combination lock which I couldn’t see so would be trapped there. Then I added a hood with built in blindfold and handcuffs, then curled up in bed.

I had no idea how long I’d have to lie there until Hazel woke, noticed I’d gone, checked around and found me secured in the spare room. I also had no idea what the time was as I was blindfolded and was dozing off and waking randomly. There were various ways I could have freed myself in an emergency but I decided to stay put until found.

I considered locking my hands behind my back rather than in front, but decided against it as it could get uncomfortable, I had no idea how long I’d have to stay that way, and it would be considerably more difficult to free myself (hinged cuffs). The main reason why I would usually need to secure my hands behind my back was not in this case relevant as I was still locked in a chastity cage.

I got up to use the toilet. The chain was long enough for me to reach the bathroom, but only just. It was an interesting process, doing that while blindfolded and handcuffed, but I managed it okay and returned to bed.


Eventually I heard distant movement and a voice of surprise seeing me chained up. Hazel worked through my various bondage items one by one and eventually I was free. It turns out I’d been there at least an hour, I was quite surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment