Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Tuesday 3 December 2013

More radiator fun

Hazel and I met on Saturday. We’d talked earlier about sometimes having a more ‘normal’ relationship, so I didn’t leap to chain her up as soon as she came in the door. Instead we ordered pizza and watched “Monsters Inc” DVD like normal people. Not surprisingly, before the end of the night we did get a little frisky together, and one thing led to another…

Eventually we slept, Hazel in the spare room as she likes to do. Early morning I heard some rattling and had to investigate – Hazel in the night had used the chains left locked to the radiator and put one around her waist and another around her wrist, both locked on (although the keys were about). It seems she couldn’t keep away from the idea of being chained into slavery.

Of course, I had to take advantage of her situation. I added a pair of handcuffs, then another pair (this time hinged) then some leg-irons. Of course, with the chains she had far too much freedom so I attached the handcuffs directly to the radiator pipe. In the cramped room she had no option but to stay with her head on the floor and her arse in the air (naked, of course). This gave me a great opportunity to tinker with her nicely presented pussy... I slipped in a finger, then another… soon my full hand was working her pussy while the other was tickling her clit, which generated some delicious moaning , crying sounds from the helpless slave.


Once she recovered I released her from the radiator floor (but not from anything else) and made us a cup of coffee. Not wanting things to be too easy, I left it outside her room which turned out to be just a little too far for her chains to reach. But with a little struggling she managed to grab it.

I was planning on going to Heros, a skintight club, with a friend in the evening. I suggested to Hazel that I should be locked in cb for the trip, which she agreed would be a good idea. She did suggest leaving it on me for the week (until a fetish club on Friday) but after negotiation agreed not to – but I thought it would be good to have something locked onto me for the week. I hit on the idea of putting a padlock through my PA piercing to which she could keep the key all week, then I added a large chastity cage which was big enough to accommodate my cock with the lock in the end, which I could wear for the evening with key at home.

While we were playing around and I was wanking while Hazel pulling on my balls (which is a lot nicer than it sounds!) I had the strange experience of cumming just a little and feeling like it wasn’t finished so kept playing until about 10 seconds later I cum fully. Very odd to cum in parts like that, I’ve very rarely experienced it. Hot though :-)

However, I got a call from the friend that he wasn’t up to going so I stayed at home. Hazel took advantage of the opportunity to tease me while locked (a caged blow job just isn’t the same).


I even tried putting a condom over the cage and having frustrating sex, but it was hard to get the angle right. She released me eventually and we settled down to another DVD.

Then on Tuesday I had the day off work and needed to go shopping, so made an ‘event’ of it. I was in spiked cockring and steel buttplug under rather tight wetsuit under cotton boilersuit, and went out like that. It was hot feeling the tightness of the suit and the presence of the plug all the time, for about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment