Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 24 November 2013

Ruined orgasms and burning balls

Hazel left me locked in chastity on Sunday, key in combination safe, with instruction not to release me before Monday evening.

On Monday I was still quite enjoying being locked so didn’t beg too hard to be released and we agreed to keep me locked. I was concerned about bad sleep (had slept badly the last few nights and was making me a little dazed) so she gave me the digits of the combination (in the wrong order) with instruction not to use it unless I had to.

Fortunately I slept quite well even locked so remained secure on Tuesday evening. It felt quite different, I was more horny while locked on Tuesday than I had been on Monday. After some degree of begging on skype, Hazel agreed that I could try all the rearrangements of the combination until I managed to unlock the key safe, however when I cum over my fingers I would then have to lick them. I hate eating my cum but it is somehow horny being told to do it. After a few minutes I got my key and unlocked.

It felt very good being free and able to stroke and wank at last. After about 10 minutes, she decided she did not want to wait for me to pleasure myself, so I had 2 minutes of play remaining. This was a very strong incentive for me, and it only took another minute of jerking before I shot a huge thick load over my hand, knowing I would have to eat it. While still in post-orgasmic crash, I reluctantly put tongue to fingers and licked it up. As I recalled from previous events, it was disgusting and the taste remained with me for a while afterwards.

Hazel then wanted me to cum only once between then and when we would next meet on Sunday. I said that was rather tough, so we negotiated that I would be allowed ‘free play’ for the remainder of Tuesday and through Wednesday, then on Thursday and Friday any orgasm would have to be ruined, then no cumming Saturday or Sunday until we meet up.

I cum about 5 times through Tuesday and Wednesday. It’s hot being allowed to play but knowing a period of restriction is just imminent (which is why I wasn’t so keen going straight from one restriction to another). I held back on Thursday, but when I woke Friday I had a play in bed but had to ruin it. It was so frustrating seeing my think quite cum dribbling from my cock, denying me pleasure.

Then Saturday was lots of play but no cum. I experimented with some ‘deep heat’ warming cream (used for muscle pain) on my balls, which I’d found ‘interesting’ in the past. I found stuff called ‘Transvasin’ which I find just the right level of burning sensation, not too strong like some of the others are. I put some on my balls just before going out shopping and felt the burn off and on for quite a while, assisted by a rubber ball covering thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment