Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Tuesday 5 November 2013

A horny week ahead

On Monday I sent Hazel a message requesting that between us we should negotiate some cum control for me.  I know she’s not a domme so wouldn’t naturally order me to it, so I though a mutual agreement was more appropriate than just asking to be ordered.

We exchanged a few messages, and on one of them I foolishly said, “I beg you - don't be too nice to me!” (this was meant to be ironic as one would usually be begging for leniency). She took this note in hand and so sent me a set of quite severe orders, which got me very hot and horny and quite scared about what I was getting involved with! I said some of the orders were quite difficult or impractical (such as ‘wear a buttplug at all times’) and I said many of the items would be do-able but it would be better to work up to them and not try to do everything the first time.

So we discussed and negotiated a set of orders for me which were manageable but still far beyond what I’d initially expected. These are:
  • No touching cock from while we were online chatting (I was wanking at the time) for the rest of the day
  • Every day this week wear a cb to bed – no playing at 5am!
  • Every day this week no underwear allowed to work
  • On Tuesday only experience ruined orgasms and only allowed to cum a maximum of 2 times
  • Wednesday only edge myself but not to cum at all BUT if I can do 50 press-ups then I can cum once
  • Thursday to inflict pain on myself using my TENS unit, and only to touch cock while being zapped with TENS, but no cumming allowed
  • Friday, no sexual touching at all


Didn’t expect this but finding it very horny, although it’s going to be a frustrating week with almost no cumming allowed. I just hope when I see Hazel on Friday evening she’ll show some pity on me and allow me a little orgasm. We’re going out with friends on Saturday and we’ve already agreed that I’ll be locked up in cb for that, but whether I’ll be allowed to cum Friday before lockup is entirely out of my control!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Mortice have you not heard the expression "Careful for what you wish for!" I came down hard as lately you have let your cock control your actions so felt you needed to dragged back to basics in control!
    I will be watching closely and any slacking on your part will be dealt with swiftly!

    ReplyDelete