Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Monday 4 November 2013

Gadgets and cake

On Friday Hazel and I went to local fetish club PlaySpace. We met up beforehand in our hotel room where I slipped into my rubber neck-entry catsuit (bulging as I’d been locked in small cb all day) and Hazel into a sheer mesh dress and tiny thong which left her nearly naked (a common state at the club). Hazel had bought cakes and cake decoration things because it was nearly her birthday.

The club was quieter than usual due to another club with similar type of attendees falling on the same date (which is the date nearest Halloween) so a more ‘select’ crowd. We had some fun, I had Hazel on a collar and lead and had her follow me as I walked around the club. We bought a remote control vibrator at Erotica last weekend which Hazel was wearing, so I regularly buzzed her as she was chatting to friends.

As it was her birthday, and every birthday girl needs a cake, we had her lie on a table (naked of course) and turned her into a human cake – covered in whipped cream, chocolate source, hundreds-and-thousands, chocolate buttons, buttercream icing, cherries etc. Then we invited people to eat her and top up the topping. Shame there weren’t too many people at the club so she didn’t get eaten as much as we’d hoped, but I helped out with eating her. Then later at the hotel I did some more eating her and begging before she decided to release me from chastity.

The next day Hazel was kind enough not to lock me in cb again but left a padlock in my cock piercing instead. In the evening we met up with friends at a local pub which had a Halloween themed fancy dress night. Hazel looked great dressed up as a witch in her long black wig. Later she tried the wig on my bald head, which seemed to amuse people.


On Sunday we went to ‘Gadget show live’ which is a very non-kinky event where we got to see the latest in tech and gizmo’s, and Hazel got to meet one of her heroes. It was quite nice to be out on a ‘traditional’ date for a change, although I did kink it up a little by wearing rubber underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment