Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Locked up sex on a train

On Sunday morning we chilled out while Hazel adjusted back to being a normal person, from the chained up objectified fuck-toy she’d been overnight.

As an experiment I thought I’d try something a bit unusual. I gave her an order that she had to obey. Her order was that before we go out later, she should ensure that I’m locked into a chastity device. She should lock the keys up in a 4 digit combination key safe. My instruction was that if I cum while we were fooling around before she locked me then she should not let me have the combination before Tuesday night, and if I didn’t cum then not before Monday night.

This is an interesting switch of events… I like being kept locked and it doesn’t bother me that I’m locked by someone who’s obeying my orders (somehow it’s still more fun than locking myself). She’s said that domming doesn’t come naturally to her but now she’s just obeying orders so it takes the pressure off her. I also like my own dilemma that cumming before getting locked is a very hot experience but it would cost me a day.

As it turned out, I didn’t cum and she locked me up quite securely, hinting that once she’s in control I may not get the combination back as soon as I expect it (which is quite hot!)

We went to a rope bondage event which was quite fun. I got tied up with some fairly rough rope designed to leave pretty marks and to be uncomfortable if you struggle, for which it was quite effective. Hazel was suspended horizontally and swinging around on a rope arrangement usually used my mountain rescue people.

On the return train journey we found that the section of carriage we were in was completely empty. I took the opportunity to tweak Hazel’s nipple, then stroked her between her legs, then pushed my hand down her trousers and teased her clit. Every few minutes we had to stop as the train pulled into a station but when no-one came on we continued. Hazel couldn’t make a sound but I could tell from her face that my touch in such a taboo location had given her a little mini-orgasm!

She was so horny by the time we got off the train that I had to take her back to my house. Once through the door I stripped her down, tied her to my bed, wired her up to my TENS machine then started fisting her (my options were limited as I was still frustratingly locked in chastity!) Before too long she achieved the orgasm she’d been chasing.

She got a taxi home, but I decided her jacket and trousers would be plenty of coverage for her, so she left with her top and underwear in a bag. Later she said she had to stay very still in the cab so her jacket didn't rub against her hard nipples :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment