Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Tuesday 12 November 2013

A secure weekend

Friday I was my usual horny self, not allowed to touch of course.

On Friday evening I went over to Hazel’s house to see her and her (extensive) toy box. I gave her a birthday present of a double-pinwheel with connections to her e-stim unit but we couldn’t get it to work right, I think there may have been a loose connection so we’ll look into returning it.

I had Hazel tied up using a rather nice ankle-to-wrist restraint she has, then was taught how to correctly use a vibrator (Hitachi magic wand!) to bring her pleasure.

Later she had me in the same restraint (can’t move, ass in the air, very vulnerable) when she tickled my ass with a vibrator. Then I felt something sharp hitting my back, seemed to be all over my back making little stings, I eventually worked out it was candle wax being dripped onto me. I was a nice sensation, not one I’d ever experienced before.

We went with friends to see a film. I introduced her to them but unable to explain the nature of our relationship. They made jokes about me being ‘under the thumb’ but they had no idea how accurate that was! Later in the evening we met up with Master and a very drunk Mistress.


Sunday morning Hazel spent a while in a straitjacket then I spent a while in a sleepsack. Hazel decided that while I was in sleepsack it would be a good opportunity to try out my TENS unit on me, so I spent a while dozing alone while my ass was being zapped. When she returned to me she stepped up the TENS power which made the experience very ‘interesting’ and reminded me how helpless I was in the sleepsack.

No comments:

Post a Comment