Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Thursday 31 October 2013

To cum or not to cum

I’ve had a tough time under orders over the last few weeks (spent a week not allowed to touch myself in my own home) so requested having a few days of ‘free access’ just to remind myself what I’m missing, from after Hazel on Tuesday up to Friday clubbing. However, I foreshortened that by suggesting to Hazel that I be locked up all day Friday, and she further foreshortened it by then instructing me not to touch myself from 7pm on Thursday.

So Tuesday evening I started with making the most of my freedom. I cum once then, then 3 times on Wednesday (before work, at lunchtime, early evening) and twice on Thursday, at lunchtime and the last being half hour before my deadline.

I actually thought I’d cum more than that but somehow didn’t feel the same drive as I used to. Curious, I do wonder if the orders regime has ‘reprogrammed’ me to be less used to unrestricted playing? Did find none of the orgasms very strongly orgasmic, although all of them worth having! They were all white (tend to find if I cum a lot it goes more clear, running out of sperm I guess).

I expect I’ll be fairly well controlled over the weekend then not sure about next week, possibly back to orders from master and mistress, so I expect I’ll get to look back fondly on these few unrestricted days…

No comments:

Post a Comment