Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Monday 21 October 2013

The postman always rings once

Anna and I stirred awake in bed at about 5am. I felt her claws scratching me (still not worked out if that’s pleasurable or not, but it’s quite painful) and when I ‘commented’ on it, she said something about mittens. So I upped and collected some equipment, and before too long she was not only buckled into mittens but they were tied to rope tied to the corner of the bed. I was impressed she was able to sleep comfortably quite a while strung up like that. She looks very sweet sleeping in bondage :-)

In the morning I asked her to zip me into a sleepsack if she was going to be busy for a while washing her hair or something. She put me into it but to my surprise she turned into a very efficient cock tease, keeping me secured except for my cock poking out of a convenient hole while telling me what a bad boy I was. I’d initially considered her as ‘just’ a sub, but clearly there’s more complex dimensions to her BDSM personality, which is very nice to know!



Part way through that scene there was a ring on my doorbell. I wasn’t expecting anyone and Anna couldn’t see through the window who it was so we ignored it. Later she found that it was a postman (postperson?) trying to deliver a package. I believe it was a chastity device that I’d returned to manufacturer for adjustment. My mind was racing then on what could have been a very hot scene – me blindfolded and helpless in sleepsack while she signed for the package, opened it, discovered a chastity device, happened to notice my unfettered cock and locked me up in a device I’d never seen before releasing me from bondage. This is the stuff of fantasy (plot of many stories), but very nearly became reality. Instead I’ll pick up package from postoffice on Saturday.

For lunch we met up with Master and Mistress, then went home for a ‘snooze with benefits’. While Anna was dozing (blindfolded and hands restrained together) I took the opportunity to slip into a zentai (full body Lycra suit) and padlocked the zips using a combination padlock at the back of my neck so I’d need her help to get out of it. I did wonder about the wisdom of doing that but only after I’d scrambled the dials. Feeling this wasn’t enough bondage, I put a ball gag and blindfold on myself then returned to bed.


Anna and I ‘discovered’ each other while both blindfolded, which was kinda fun. I removed my blindfold then pushed the ball of the gag I was wearing into her mouth, and unbuckled it from my head and buckled it around hers. I then took the leather cuffs restraining her hands around the back of her neck and secured them to the back of the gag, which she seemed to enjoy. I then got to do as much as I could with a tied up naked girl while I was locked in a full body suit and still locked in a chastity device.

1 comment:

  1. Was such fun having you laying on the bed in the sleepsack with only your cock exposed when the doorbell went!

    ReplyDelete