Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Chilling out

On Monday I went to the regular local munch, with rubber teeshirt under normal teeshirt as I often do. Only this time I was still in the chastity cage which Hazel had locked onto me Sunday morning with her own combination lock, which I’d had to wear overnight (horny 5am awakening) and to work. And also the neck chain also locked Sunday morning with her combination lock, hidden under my shirt at work.

After an appropriately boozy munch, I took Hazel back to my house. We both had the next day off work so planned a lazy day together. She unlocked my chastity device for a ‘more comfortable’ night of sleep (and perhaps some other things).

I woke early morning and started to put 2 and 2 together… I was unlocked with a raging hard-on and I had this sexy naked girl in my bed who was just starting to stir awake. Soon she was made a lot more awake by an experience which she seemed to enjoy so much more than her alarm clock!

After breakfast, I asked her to restrain me in a neck-to-wrist restraint which she dutifully locked onto me. This got my naked cock hard again and well out of my reach, which amused her that she could tease it without my hands getting in the way. I was able to demonstrate the benefits of having me secured, first with my tongue then when she was sitting on top of me using me as a dildo.

Later we went out to watch a film at the local cinema. I instructed her to skip the underwear part of her dressing, since I had plans to make best use of the darkness of the back row of the cinema. However, when it came down to it the cinema (on a Tuesday afternoon, although a school holiday) was too busy and not dark enough to get away with anything other than holding hands.

When we got home I offered to put Hazel into a dog cage that I know she’d been keen to try out. She likes playing as a little girl so bought a colouring book to pass the time. She also liked the idea of being a bear (teddy bear I think) so zipped on a fur fabric bear onesie I have. I put her in the cage and locked it up while I worked at my computer. She did her colouring in then had a nap and was caged for about an hour.

We went out for Tapas and discussed the club night we were going to on Friday. I said that I thought I should be locked into my chastity device on Friday morning so she could keep me secured for the club. She agreed but added that I should not touch myself from 7pm on the Thursday, which I wasn’t expecting but found the idea got me horny (much of the stuff she says has that effect) so I agreed.

I called a taxi for her and sent her home. Most of the ‘dates’ we’ve had have been organised around an event we’ve been going to but today was just ‘chilling’ together. I saw it as a bit of a ‘test case’ of how we’d get on just together for a whole day, not being in bed all the time but doing ‘normal things’ together. It turned out very well, didn’t feel forced, just a nice time in nice company. That’s a very good sign J

No comments:

Post a Comment