Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Of straitjackets and Erotica

I met up with Hazel on Saturday evening and we went for a meal in a local restaurant. I decided to treat her to an extra-nice experience when we got home so I said to her, “I’m going to be nice to you, but don’t get used to it!”

Shortly after she got in the door, I told her to strip off all her clothes. She looked appropriately apprehensive about what was to come, and even more so when I blindfolded her. I knew she was keen to try my straitjacket so when I got it out I made a point of shaking it to make a fun rattling noise to build her fear of what was to come.

Before too long I had her strapped up in it and could see the subspace in her expression, she was feeling very secure. I had her kneel down and explained to her that now she was my girlfriend she would have to comply with all the girlfriendly duties as explained in the handbook. She seemed to understand when I unlocked my chastity device and put my cock to her lips…

Later I wired her up to my TENS unit while she was still blinded and straitjacketed. She’s used to her own TENS unit, but used to having control of it. She said it was quite strange not being able to control the shocks and having to put up with whatever setting I chose to shock her at.

Then later I knelt her down again, explained again about her duties and told her to open her mouth. But this time I put a strawberry covered in cream into it, and explained one of her duties was eating nice things J

Various play ensued, but eventually I released her from bonds and we went to bed. But late at night (quite possibly while being poked in the back by me) she woke and decided she’d have a more comfortable night sleeping in the straitjacket, so I strapped her up again and she snoozed away in bondage.

In the morning I told Hazel about my fantasy of being in bondage and played with while knowing that I was going to be locked in a chastity device before I would be released (a common horny theme for me). She’s such a nice girl she agreed to tease me ruthlessly J 

I put on the base ring of my chastity cage (one from ebay secured with a padlock) so it would be easier for her to fit the cage later. Then and she strapped me into the straitjacket and blindfolded me. She put me through various horny situations – touching me, licking and sucking me, forcing me to lick her, biting and scratching me. For a while she left me and went off to do other things. I drifted off into subspace, knowing I had no option but to dutifully wait for her to return. Eventually she returned and continued to tease and torture me. Then she decided I’d had enough and, after quite a while to wait for my boner to subside, slid on the cage. She set a combination padlock to her own combination and secured my cock with it.

We went out to Erotica, a kinky trade show in London. It was in a smaller venue than previous years and many of the companies we’d seen there in the past were no longer present – a sign of the times. We bought a few interesting toys, some with batteries, some with remote controls, and I got her a birthday present, a double-pinwheel attachment for her EStim device.

I was wearing a rubber suit, sleeveless with legs to my knees, trying to hide the bulge of the cock cage still secured on me. For a while I wore on top of it a purple camouflage zentai suit, full body covering except for small eye holes. Hazel was kind enough to padlock me into it (she finds zentai a bit odd but puts up with my kink for them).  That got a lot of odd stares and a few comments from the other attendees.

Hazel was in a meshy black top with a short black skirt and fishnet tights. The tights had a dense ‘panty’ part at the top so there was no need for any underwear (I’ve been training her not to wear any). For a while during the event she was also in a collar and a lead, which I was holding to drag her through the crowds.

Just before we left, Hazel decided the tights were getting too annoying as they kept sliding down, so decided to remove them. On the journey home she now felt quite self-conscious as there was only the very short skirt hiding her modesty and nothing underneath. I, on the other hand, found it very erotic that her fun parts were only about half an inch out of view of the general public. I had to stand behind her as she went up stairs and escalators to avoid showing herself to the world. I said she was very brave to do something that I found so horny, although she did think that she had no option as she had nothing else to wear.

We made it home safely without causing any major scandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment