Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 16 October 2013

No touching

Wednesday I woke up in chastity, once again. It’s becoming quite a pattern, and for my orders I’ll be waking in chastity 4 days out of the next 5. I get so horny first thing in the morning, waking locked really sets my brain up to understand that my sex and my self are no longer controlled by me. It’s a vicious cycle of horniness and frustration which I love to wallow in.

I’m due to meet Anna for a date on Friday evening. We’re both subs so in no position to order each other, but I said to her that I would make requests to her which she need not accept but if she does accept them then I expect her to comply with the request. She agreed in principle.


I’m due to be locked in chastity during our date which could get fairly frustrating for me (but not in a bad way) though a lot of fun for her as I’ll have somewhere to direct my pent-up sexual energy. So it would seem appropriate for me to request her not to touch herself sexually at all over Thursday or Friday! She agreed to that, so when we meet we’ll both have that ‘edge’ of needing release. Very interesting to see how that affects things. Although suspect by the end of the night (if all goes well) she’ll be rather more ‘released’ than I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment