Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Touching and cumming

Today I received a collection of orders from Altariel:
  • Wear rubber shorts to work
  • Edge twice in work toilets
  • No touching cock before work, after can play but no cumming
  • After work go into train station toilets and cum
  • Touch the arm of two colleagues in work

All quite hot stuff. I was playing in toilets in work, the morning one was really just getting aroused in my rubber shorts but the afternoon one was much closer to the edge. Then I had to go to the train station after work (quite a way out of my route home), fortunately the toilets there weren’t too busy as it took me quite a while to cum into my rubber shorts – suspect cock not covered from the brutal regime yesterday of 5 cums without lube. Still wearing the shorts into the evening.

In a previous post I told how I get hard and horny when I wake up in the mornings, and what an impact being ‘no touch’ at that time is. It’s nice to see that Altariel has realised what a significant time that is for me and chosen to use it against me to maximise my frustration. How sweet J

The most challenging of these is touching the arms of colleagues. I kept looking out for an opportunity but failed to spot one. Even the guy who sits next to me was away this afternoon, so I was quite far from anyone else. I touched fingers with people a few times but don’t think that counts. I did manage to move my arm to be touching someone’s sleeve (he moved away so probably noticed) which counts as one, but I didn’t manage two.


So I failed another order (in that I didn’t fully complete all assigned tasks) and suspect I will receive appropriate punishment. Lord Saxon and Altariel and I will be going to a fetish club on Friday so I may then receive the numerous punishments I’ve incurred recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment