Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 20 October 2013

Bastards!

The previous post got as far as Anna and I going to bed, me still locked in chastity device under orders from Master and Mistress.

This is where it gets complicated… Master had told me that Anna had the right to unlock my chastity device if she wanted to, but I was not to tell her that I knew this. Unknown to me, she had been told that she could remove my device as long as I asked her to, but she wasn’t allowed to tell me that. I guessed she would probably have been told something like that (thought it might be more explicit like ‘remove at midnight’).

So, she keeps hinting about don’t I want to be out of the device and that she could get the key and use it if I wanted her to. I think she’s been told she’s allowed to. I know she’s allowed to. I expect she knows I know, and I think probably she knows I know she knows I know. But the only thing we both know is that I’m not allowed to – I’m still under orders to stay locked.

While lying on top of Anna, doing as much as I could while locked, I burst out laughing and didn’t stop for several minutes, because I realised what an evil contrivance Master and Mistress had come up with! I was allowed to be unlocked and not break any rule, but only on condition that I tell Anna that I don’t want to follow their rules and I want her to unlock me. I had to be seen to break rules in order to follow them. I used the word ‘bastard’ several times!


I made my speech to her about how I didn’t want to follow their rules again and wanted her to unlock me, knowing I was complying with the rules in stating it. The cage slipped off and the evening got more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment