Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Friday 11 October 2013

Too much rubber!

I had a horny evening and a horny night. Any time I even thought about anything sexual, the feeling of steel wrapped around my cock was a strong reminder of my status and what I’m not allowed to do – which made me more horny, and the cycle repeated. I woke at about 4am due to the pressure inside the steel tube and my cock’s refusal to go to sleep when I do, but I managed to calm it down and got back to sleep okay. That does seem to be happening less recently than when I first started sleeping in chastity.

Following orders, I pulled on some rubber shorts over my chastity device for an interesting day at work. It makes me feel quite self-conscious, the feeling of being constrained in two layers while I’m inches from ‘normal’ people who know nothing of my kink. I can sometimes hear my metal PA piercing ring knocking against the steel tube inside the rubber shorts inside my work suit – nothing I can do about it but so far no-one’s asked about it. One time when I sat down in a meeting I heard the noise of air escaping from my rubber, but don’t think anyone else noticed. And there’s an inevitable noise when I try to peel down the rubber to use the toilet. I hope our toilet cubicle is remote enough for no-one to hear it, but I’m not quite sure about that…

If I’d been told to do this a year ago I’d have said, ‘no way’, but today I’m doing what I don’t think I’ve done before, wearing cb and rubber to work. I feel I’m getting quite into hidden kink at work, I used to be so self-conscious about every move I made in case there was a tell-tale noise and I’d examine my clothes closely to see if any bulge was noticeable, but for both I’ve got a lot more chilled out now. Not that I take it lightly, it’s still scary wearing such weird stuff, just not as paranoid as I was about it. I hope it never becomes ‘normal’ for me (mustn’t do it too often) it’s the ‘forbidden’ nature that’s part of the thrill.

At 6pm I unlocked the cb but had to keep my cock in the rubber shorts, so was not allowed to touch it. I was allowed to group through the rubber but have to stop if I get hard from it – appropriate level of tease! I only got hard and horny a few times during that time (other things going on).

I put on a rubber teeshirt then normal clothes and went out to the munch where I met Mistress and Master. However, I was informed that since I was under orders I should not have added the rubber teeshirt, just worn the rubber shorts (we’d had a discussion about this before and I’d understood I could wear kinky things but that was meant as only when I wasn’t under any orders and I shouldn’t have ‘supplemented’ the orders that way). My punishment was to stand in a corner of the pub, fortunately facing outwards and was able to interact with others if they initiated it. They were kind and only left me there for 5 minutes (no-one spoke to me). But I was told as additional punishment I was not to wear any underwear the next day.


I was allowed to play at 10pm while at munch but I didn’t take the opportunity at the time (busy with other things and a bit drunk) and wasn’t explicitly ordered to do so. But in the morning (always horny in the mornings) I had a nice play and shot 2 days of frustrated load while thinking about what I’d been through and what I was going to go through without any underwear next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment