Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Monday 21 October 2013

Rope!

On Sunday Anna and I went with Master and Mistress to a rope bondage workshop. It was a lot of fun, initially for me watching Anna get tied up and teased (I helped with the teasing but as she was blindfolded she may not know which bits were me) then later I got hogtied and drifted off into subspace listening to conversations about suspension techniques.

Later my Master and another rope expert tied Anna and I together. She was tied to a chair, I was blindfolded and tied down with my head between her knees. That was a very hot position to be in until Mistress ordered me not to touch her – frustrating! Then chocolates were put somewhere on her body and I was sent ‘truffle hunting’ to find them. I concentrated my searches in some areas more thoroughly than others, although the chair she was sitting on thwarted my investigations.


I was still locked in chastity device at this time, my key in a portable key safe with a combination lock set by Master. He gave it to a friend and told her that she had 3 guesses at the 4 digit combination and the number of guesses would determine how long I would have to stay locked in chastity!!! Fortunately she realised that he wouldn’t have set such an impossible challenge unless there was a reason she might succeed, and so knowing him she was able to guess the code he used on the 3rd try. This resulted in me being locked 24 hours longer than previously planned, so I would be locked into Monday when I was scheduled to be on ‘no touch’ anyway – could have been a lot worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment