Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Monday 28 October 2013

Drunken messages

Friday my orders were to cum once, still not in the house. Since I’d be going out in the evening I thought my only chance to obey the orders would be at work. So I very nervously snuck out to the toilet during the morning and started tugging in a place where such things really shouldn’t go on. I got distracted by nearby noises and gave up, but later returned in the afternoon and managed a very rushed and not very satisfying shoot using hand cleaning gel, then tidied up very quickly.

I was out in the evening, telling friends about my new girlfriend and bar-hopping until I got too drunk to continue. A little hung over, I checked my phone to discover the drunken messages I’d been sending Hazel overnight. My last order of the current set was to cum in the shower then lock on a cb. I spent a leisurely time in the shower playing and eventually blew my load, cleaned up and locked up.


During Saturday afternoon I went to the postoffice and picked up the chastity device that I returned to the maker to be modified (more of that in another post when I get some pictures). I went into the local shopping centre toilets but this time it wasn’t to wank – quite the opposite, it was to swap the chastity device I’d been wearing for the new one. It fit very well and the modification to make it more secure looked quite effective. I kept it locked on in preparation for seeing Hazel in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment