Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Thursday 24 October 2013

Intense

Tuesday and my order is to cum up to 5 times today, but all week I’m not allowed any sexual touching at all in my house.

My last cum was a fairly rushed and unsatisfying one on Thursday evening, and since then most of the time locked in chastity except for some play but no cum with Hazel. Before that my previous cum was twice last Tuesday (one in public toilet, once rushed before going out). Before that I think (so long ago!) I had a nice relaxing play on Saturday morning. That’s 10 days since I got to cum in a non-rushed situation!

To be fair, my original orders were more generous but happened to clash with previous arrangements for events I was going to, so had to fit orders around other things.

So today I have the day off work (using up leave before the end of the year) so my plan is to go out shopping and visit local public toilets where I’ll be allowed to cum for the first time in 5 days. I headed out in the afternoon wearing shorts and teeshirt – the weather was quite pleasant but with a significant chance of rain. I quite like getting rained on.

I went straight for the toilets in one of the local shopping centres, and when there I stripped off my shorts and teeshirt. I set up a camera in the corner then knelt on the floor naked, lubed up and started playing with my cock for the first time in what feels like ages. And before too long it happened…

After some lubing and rubbing and thinking of kinky things, I felt an orgasm build and a small blob of cum came out of my cock. But it didn’t feel like it was over, and as I continued a few seconds later, more came. But the second load was huge, it fired through my cock giving a very intense orgasmic feeling. Can’t recall the last time I had such a powerful one. I looked down to see a big puddle of very white cum splattered on the toilet floor.

I don’t know if the intensity was due to having not cum in 5 days or the teasing on the weekend, but something worked right. I’ve not cum for a week before and had nothing like that as a first cum.


I cleaned up and left. About half an hour later I tried again in a second public toilet in another shopping centre, but after a while it sounded like there was a queue for cubicles so I moved on to a third in a store, and there I cum again – not nearly as intense the first but still worth having!

No comments:

Post a Comment