Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Double-day instructions

Tuesday evening I messaged Master and Mistress saying I’d not had any orders for nearly a week (although I did see them on the weekend) and asking if everything was okay. Later I received a text from Master with this set of orders for me:

* All Wednesday morning, no touching cock
* Midday, insert buttplug
* On the way home from work for lunch, don’t make eye contact with anyone
* At home, edge but don’t cum, then lock on chastity device and remove plug
* On the way back to work, make eye contact with everyone you pass
* During the day, sit for at least 5 seconds on someone else’s chair
* Stay locked and on ‘no touch’ until 6pm Thursday
* Wear rubber shorts as underwear all day
* 6pm to 10pm can feel cock but only through rubber shorts and stop if you get hard
* 10pm free access

I thought it was a very good set of orders. Quite a variety of activities (plugging and rubber), some quirky orders (eyes and chair) and all 4 food groups (no touch, touch but not when hard, play no cum and free access). I like that it’s multi-day too. Thursday evening Master, Mistress and I will be at the munch so the 10pm will be in the middle of that time.

I received this while at a technical presentation. At the time I was wearing loose trousers and underneath a heavy steel cockring with no underwear. The orders immediately got me hard and I had to calm down before I could have stood up – quite a nice potentially humiliating situation!

I could technically have cum before midnight Tuesday but at the time was a little drunk and out of it, so instead rolled through to the midnight no-touch zone.

Wednesday morning I considered the orders. I had to put a buttplug in while in work, so tried putting the plug in one trouser pocket and some lube in the other. When I tried sitting down the outline of a buttplug was clearly visible on my thigh! I mused over this problem and came across the idea of attaching the plug to my cock piercing with a padlock. That way I could hide it in the tight shorts I was wearing. I clicked it together and it seemed to work well.

Of course, on the way to work the plug slipped down my leg but fortunately it was caught by the bottom leg hem of my shorts so didn’t pull on cock too much. Through the morning it made some interesting bulges down my inner thigh but no-one seemed to notice.

At midday I slipped into the toilet and used the lube to push the plug into my arse. Don’t think I’ve ever done that in work before. I did try keeping my cock locked to the plug while it was in but found it was too tight to be comfortable for long. I wasn’t due to go to lunch until 1pm so had a pleasant time sitting at my desk clenching my buttocks and moving the plug in and out of me. At one point I realised I hadn’t cleaned the lube from the base of the plug, and sure enough when I stood up I spotted a damp patch on the chair! No-one noticed though.

I went home, remembering to avoid eye contact with people. That puts me in a more submissive frame of mind, even though I don’t tend to make much eye contact with people I pass in the street anyway. At home I quickly followed the instruction to get hard and stay hard and edge. That wasn’t difficult given the anticipation of imminent lockup, assisted by the plug still in me. At the last moment I stopped playing, got soft, locked on steelheart chastity device then removed buttplug.

During the return to work, with new bulge in trousers, I tried to look in the eyes of everyone who walked past me but I don’t think anyone noticed. It did feel a lot more ‘extravert’ than staring at my feet. The afternoon was fun, being very aware that I was locked up but no-one around me having any clue (I hope).

I looked for an opportunity to sit in a colleague’s chair. This sometimes happens naturally and I thought I could contrive it but the opportunity didn’t come up all day. I was in fear of failing the order (again!) but I happened to be the last person in my office so I sat in a colleague’s chair. I then found that I wasn’t the last one, but I don’t think he’d noticed what I did!


So now (Wednesday evening) locked up for another nearly 24 hours. There is something nice about being locked up by someone else’s orders (or just told not to touch), kind of like being ‘looked after’, seems a safer state than letting me get up to anything by my own choice. I think I’m a pushover for a stern instruction :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment