Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Friday 25 October 2013

Less intense

Wednesday I was allowed to cum up to 3 times (none in the house) but didn’t get a chance for any.

Thursday my instruction was to cum up to twice (still none in the house), and one had to be ruined. I decided as soon as I got the order that the first cum I would have would be the ruined one (such a masochist!) and I worked out nearer the time that I’d only have time for one.

I took in a delivery of an online grocery order, and wore a tight metal ball stretcher under shorts just to make the process a bit more interesting. Once done, I pulled on a one piece boilersuit (actually a military tank suit) and headed out to a local public toilet with a bottle of lube, still ball stretched, feeling fairly self-conscious about what I was doing.

In the toilet I unzipped the boilersuit and was instantly naked above the ankles. I lubed up and started playing, knowing that I had to ruin my own orgasm. I tugged away thinking about past and future orders, and felt the cum building up. Just as it all started to happen I opened my hand and let the cum pulse through my cock without any further stimulation.

There was quite a cum delivery but very limited sensation as a result. It felt like it could have been quite an intense orgasm. If I’d been allowed to squeeze my cock at the right time I could have been crying out and shouting the building down with pleasure. Instead, I complied with my orders and just watched as my seed dripped uselessly from my cock. Clearly I’m under quite some mental control if I’m ruining my own experiences like this, but feel more submissive as a result.

I cleaned up, rezipped my boilersuit and headed home. Once again I felt a relaxed lightness leaving the toilet which was very different to the tension on the way there. So orgasmic relief seems to apply even when it’s ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment