Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

5 out of 6 aint bad

I’ve given up thinking that I know anything about myself.

I was sure that cumming without lube would be nearly impossible for me. As it turns out, it’s quite tough but not as bad as I expected. My efforts through the day were:
  • 7:45am cum in bed, not a very good experience but proved it was possible
  • 8:30 am at home tried but failed to cum
  • 10:30am cum in work toilets
  • 1:30pm cum at home, hardly a dribble
  • 6pm tried but failed to cum, left frustrated
  • 7pm forced out another cum, took a while, not very orgasmic
  • 9pm tried but failed to cum, left frustrated again
  • 11:30pm took a long time but managed to squeeze out a 5th cum

Cumming in work was the weird bit. In the last 15 years I think that’s only the 3rd time I’ve cum in work. I had planned to cum in work toilets again at about 4:30pm but got involved in late meeting so couldn’t make it. The morning one was fairly intense, wanted to cry out but couldn’t due to being in work toilet!

It’s interesting that I felt the ‘post orgasm come-down’ more than I usually do. I don’t know if that was because without lube it was a lot more effort (exhausting!) than with lube, or that it was an intense sequence of cums, or because I’d not cum much in the week before.


However, despite my supreme efforts to obey instructions, I failed the task because I only managed to cum 5 times in the day and the order was for 6 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment