Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 13 October 2013

Underwear-less

I was under orders not to wear underwear all Friday.

In the morning I put on the suit trousers I’d been wearing previously and checked to make sure it was decent. You could tell by looking that I was circumcised, so thought that might not count as decent! Swapped to some baggier ones which were better.

In the office we occasionally have stand-up meetings during which everyone says what they’re up to. I called a stand up meeting in the morning for the express purpose of standing in front of people with no underwear on. It turned out not to be a kinky waste of time as we had useful discussions about what people were doing.


Despite my self-consciousness the rest of the day passed without note. I went out in the evening and remembered to honour the ‘no underwear’ rule, even skipping the cockring I’d often wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment