Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Tuesday 10 June 2014

CB for a week

One of the things that's limited my time in chastity has been that one of my cock piercings (frenum) closes up a little after leaving it a while without any jewellery in it, which means a chastity device has to have something in the piercing or not be on too long (few days). I have a few devices that secure through the piercing but they have their own challenges.

I recently got a small piercing jewellery bar which fits through my frenum and is small enough to go inside my large steelheart tube and doesn't make a knocking noise.

So, by way of test and encouragement from Hazel, I recently spent a week in my large steelheart with that bar inside. Seemed reasonably successful, the piercing was fine afterwards. It had the usual effects of causing me some trouble sleeping, and of course keeping me horny and frustrated!

The sleep problems and the challenging of hiding the bulge (no tight shorts!) means it's not something I'd want to do 'all the time', but nice to know I can cope with a week 'or more' if I should need to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment