Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Tuesday 10 June 2014

World cup and orgasm denial

Just to make the world cup a little more 'interesting', I'm going to engage in some orgasm denial based on the results.

So, for each of the England games during the group phase, for each goal that's scored during the match by either team, I'll spend a day without orgasm (so if the score is 2-1 I'll spend 3 days without cumming) starting from the end of the match. Then after that time, if England lost or drew the match my next orgasm will be ruined, if they won then a normal orgasm will be allowed.

If England should make the quarter final, I'll spend 2 days per goal without orgasm. If semi-final, 3 days, if final, 4 days and if in the play off for third place, 2 days. If the score is high and I'm still unable to cum by the time the next match happens I'll add the remaining time on at the end of the next match time (whether the orgasm is ruined or not will be defined by the most recent match).

During the orgasm denied time I can still play and edge as long as I don't cum. More specifically, I'm not allowed to cum by my hand but doesn't restrict the 'assistance' of Hazel if she's kind enough to help me out.

Should make for an interesting world cup time!

No comments:

Post a Comment