Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Saturday 21 June 2014

More denial

After the first England world cup game ended at 2:1, I had to spend 3 days in chastity denial. Then after 2 days of freedom (and quite a lot of cumming!) the next England match also ended 2:1 which lead to another 3 days of denial. Since England lost both, I had to ruin my orgasm after the first and will have to after the second.

Fortunately Hazel was available during both denial periods, and since the 'denial' is only for self-induced orgasms, she was able to assist me in relieving my frustration (sometimes assisted by handcuffs etc).

Meanwhile I've been getting more adventurous with jogging (10 minutes a day), on the one hand wearing more 'interesting' clothes (cycle shorts, little jogging shorts, one-piece cycle skinsuit and my most daring yet, just a Lycra unitard with no padding or covering) and on the other hand, having 'interesting' things going on underneath (chastity device, buttplug, cockring). A part of the incentive of keeping up daily jogging is being able to experiment with alternative things to wear while doing it, which so far is working out well.


No comments:

Post a Comment