Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Saturday 30 January 2016

Ceremony

I went out shopping today and was instructed by Miss Sarina to wear a thong leotard and over that purple leggings. She said I could wear jeans over, so I wore ripped jeans to show off the leggings, but I should not wear any teeshirt and when I went into shops I should unzip my jacket. I wore all this, feeling self-conscious about the fact that the front neckline of the leotard was a lot lower than a teeshirt would be, but enjoyed the experience and felt the thong strap up my arse as a reminder

I have agreed with Miss that she'll take control of my cock and balls for a week. Today we had a 'ceremony' to mark the occasion. On camera I put a 'piercing padlock' through my PA piercing, as a mark of her ownership, and she had me tie a red ribbon around my wrist. Both of these are constant reminders of my controlled status.

She told me that I was not to touch her property - contact was okay for cleaning and other necessaries, but no sexual contact at all, unless when she specifically allowed it.

Later I put the key to my piercing padlock into my MortiSafe and gave Miss the details to remotely lock it, so now it's secured for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment