Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Friday 29 January 2016

Miss Sarina

I've recently been chatting to an online Domme, Miss Sarina, and she's been giving me some instructions.

She had me wear a cb to a munch and overnight on Monday, then yesterday had me wear tight cycle shorts as underwear to work and today in a tight skimpy strappy g-string.

We've agreed that she'll take control of me from Saturday for a week, and I've offered that she can take ownership of my cock and balls for the time, so she'll have full control of what happens to her property.

Yesterday she said that it would please her if I didn't cum, and so since then I've not cum. And I realise that she's said that it would please her but for me that's just as strong an incentive as if she'd given strict orders - she's pleased by my frustration, and when I hear she's pleased it makes me pleased and gets me more horny and frustrated, which pleases her even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment