Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 31 January 2016

Cum!

Miss Sarina tasked me today with regularly getting myself hard and horny, and when I felt I was on the edge, stopping and letting go, then later on starting again, which kept peaking my horniness since I'd not cum since Wednesday.

Later on while we were chatting she had me edge myself numerous times, and finally allowed me to cum - but I had to shoot into my hand then eat it, which I hate to do but find it very submissive. The mouthful of cum was horrible but quite worth the orgasm and obeying Miss.

She instructed that I should cum later on, and should sleep in a zentai Lycra suit with the hood down, and could cum again in the morning after edging.

No comments:

Post a Comment