Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Failure

Today (Monday) Miss Sarina had me cum before work, and sent me a text during work that I should cum straight away - but I didn't see the text until nearly an hour later, so was late sending the picture of evidence of cumming.

As a punishment, I was due to go out in the evening but she specified I should cum in the toilets of the bar I was going to. I tried, but by the time I had the opportunity I had had a drink and was too tired to achieve an orgasm, so had to report my failure to Miss. It was a disappointment to fail her instruction, but she said the disappointment was in itself punishment enough. However, in addition I was to ruin any orgasms that she required I have tomorrow, including one first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment