Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Out of cb!

Tonight Mistress Sarina told me she would remove my chastity device!

She authorised my safe to open, and I took out the cb key. I unlocked the cb and for the first time in 5 days her cock saw the light of day. She allowed me to lube it and touch it.

It did feel good to touch! Of course, I was instructed not to cum, so I stroked it and it got hard. Meanwhile she was watching on Skype and I could hear how she was enjoying seeing the frustrated cock free of cage.

Earlier on she'd talked about breaking my record of 6 days locked in a cb, so I thought it likely she would tease me and make me edge but not let me cum. So even though it was hot to be able to touch, I didn't really feel it was like being free and working up to blowing my load. So I kept myself stimulated and hard which felt good but somehow knowing it was a tease made it more about an act of submission than of possible sexual fulfillment. A few times I found I was losing hardness, and realised that I wasn't thinking kinky thoughts in the way I would be doing if I thought I was going to be allowed to cum.

But the important thing was that Mistress was enjoying my hardness and frustration - she knew I would do whatever she ordered. I could hear her excitement through Skype, and as I stroked her cock I heard her cumming, which made it all worthwhile.

Once she had got what she wanted, she ordered me to go give her cock a good clean, then lock it up again.

My role in that activity was to get her hot and horny, which made me just a toy in her toybox to get her off - I quite like that idea, and it turns me on too to know I'm so much in her control and nothing but her plaything.

No comments:

Post a Comment