Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Butt plug collection

Mistress Sarina asked me to summarise my plug collection.

All these are ones I can get in, at up to 1 1/4 inch at widest. I have others that are too big for me to get in.

The 10 euro note is to give an idea of scale.

The following are two steel plugs which I find quite comfortable and stay in place quite well. They are ones I've worn both at home and when I've gone out, and so far neither have fallen out at the wrong time.


These are prostate massagers. The white one I can leave in and sit on, but the red one has too much of a tail to sit on it. However, I've not (yet) been able to generate cum through prostate massage.


This is a dildo designed for use with a strap-on harness. It doesn't stay in, but is the longest device I have and still quite comfortable.


This is a 'rattler' plug with a steel body and base but connected by a rubber tube (very well secured). The steel tube has a ball inside so rattles - in theory like a vibrator as you walk, but it's not that strong.


This is a relatively short plug which stays firmly in place, so good for jogging but not comfortable long-term.


This is a nice rubber plug, comfortable but has fallen out due to being quite flexible and slippery when lubed up.


This 'finger' is very narrow and doesn't stay in, but nice to sit on - very easy to get in.


This is made of some form of hard plastic, but quite comfortable.


This is rubber, quite comfortable and stays in fairly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment