Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Thursday 25 February 2016

Cum in spikes

For much of the week my Mistress's cock was left unsecured - I was not allowed to touch it, but it wasn't locked up.

On Wednesday I had to go for an STD screening (for which I didn't want to be locked in a cb!) and went out wearing some tight Lycra leggings.



I like wearing stuff like that out, and so far it's not caused any problems. While I was at the clinic, a nurse asked me if I'd cycled in (they were cycle leggings) and I said no but didn't offer a good explanation as to why I was wearing them.

I've ordered several more pairs like that, so may be doing that more often.

Mistress Sarina instructed me that once I return home from the STD screening I should lock on a small chastity device with spiked cockring. It had been good being 'free' but I wasn't surprised to have to lock up again. The device did seem small and tight, and the 'teeth' of the rings bit in when I got horny (which is suitable punishment for getting horny). Mistress requires that I'm touching myself whenever we're chatting online - this means when free I can get hard and edge myself, but when locked means I have to stroke my balls and tease myself without the same resultant pleasure, just the frustration. But overall, I'm pleased I get the variety of situations.


Yesterday evening while on camera chat, she instructed me to unlock the cb but keep on the spiked cockring. I did so and started stroking - then the pleasure of touch was worth the discomfort of feeling the spikes. She told me to continue, and both the pleasure and pain increased... I knew the 'spikes' in the cock ring weren't enough to cause any real harm, but they were far from comfortable when hard.

Then she told me that I could cum if I wanted to, but it would have to be while wearing the spiked cockring, and that if I did not cum I would probably not be allowed to for the next few weeks. That alone drove my hardness, so hearing that while stroking made me so hard and caused the teeth to dig in so hard - such a complex mix of pain and pleasure.

I knew I had to cum - it would be worth the pain to avoid a few cumless weeks. So I breathed heavily as I stroked the hard cock in my hand, focusing on the pleasure and trying to block the pain. I felt the orgasm build from deep in my loins, stoking gently in a futile attempt not to get over-hard.

I moaned deep as the cum shot through and fired out the top of the cock, feeling the pleasure and pain in a confusing blend. It was a good strong orgasm, and it had been 10 days since I'd had another so there was lots of cum to pulse through.

Soon I was sitting in a puddle of my own cum, and as the bliss of orgasm subsided, the torture of spikes continued. Mistress allowed me to remove the ring, so I put my fingers over the spikes to stop their tourment.

I was very thankful to Mistress to have allowed me to cum after so long denied. Having to ensure the pain while cumming did give me a sense of 'earning' the cum, and that pleasure is more worthwhile if you have to endure something to get it (which I guess is what chastity is all about). I wouldn't want to only ever cum in spikes, but it was a hot experience having to do it. Not to mention, Mistress seemed very turned on hearing my moans of pain and pleasure :-)


In a few weeks Mistress Sarina and I will meet up, so we've been talking about the sort of things we might do together, which is quite exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment