Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Thursday 11 February 2016

Butt plugging and things

Mistress Sarina has started another phase of taking control of me and my body - yesterday she told me to put in a buttplug. Plugging (especially moving around on the plug) always gets me quite horny, so quite a torture to have to do it while still locked in chastity.

I wore it about 3 hours. After the initial discomfort and horniness, it settled in to being 'always present' but not causing any problems. As with many other aspects of what we do, it's quite horny for me to know I'm enduring this invader because it's Mistresses wish that I should do so, and I can only obey her.

As that was successful, she's decided that I'll be butt plugged when I go out to a munch this evening. That will be interesting - chatting to people about kinky matters while I'm plugged up and locked up. I expect some of those conversations will be telling friends what's happening to me :-)

It's now been a week since I last cum. I get hard often and was briefly allowed out of cb recently, but have not been permitted to cum - only to generate lots of pre-cum as I get horny. I do feel like I want to cum, but the desire to obey is a much stronger feeling, so I have no problem (so far) putting up with the horniness and awkwardness caused by wearing a cb. I wonder how I'd feel if I were in the same situation in a month or so, but for the moment it's only a positive thing.

When Sarina first started controlling me, she had me add a ribbon around my ankle as a token of control. Since then I've gone through another two stages of submission to her - I've given her ownership of my cock and myself, and I've given her control of the safe keeping my chastity device keys. So she's had me add another two ribbons around my ankle - now have three of them (so far) as a reminder of her control and ownership.

No comments:

Post a Comment