Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 14 February 2016

Change of locks

Yesterday Mistress Sarina wanted us to spend some time online together, and this was after 9 days locked in cb (briefly released a few days ago but only for edging) and 10 days without cumming - both records for me - so I was optimistic of some form of relief.

She had me unlock but not touch, and a while later allowed me to touch and edge myself - but of course no cumming until she commanded. It did feel good to be able to touch and play, but I didn't know whether this would end in cumming, ruining or relocking. Eventually she told me to get to the edge, then hold it, then stop, then return to the edge... and finally to cum! Very messy, lots of cum, lots of orgasm! Felt quite dazed for a while afterwards.

She said I could be free of chastity for a while, but instead I should put some piercing padlocks through the piercings in her cock and I should put the keys into the safe she remotely controlled. It felt right that even though I was out of chastity I still had locks that she controlled reminding me of my status.

She gave me the following standing orders:

  • No cumming without explicit permission, ever
  • No touching Mistress's cock (her property) without permission except:
    • At a public urinal
    • In shower, where I may touch and play and edge, but not cum

She told me at night that I should edge before sleeping, and in the morning I could cum in bed before getting up, then to wear rubber underwear. The next day when I told her I was going jogging she told me to cum into the rubber underwear and wear it jogging, so I spent most of the rest of the day in lubed up cum'd up shorts - a nice reminder of my Mistress.

As it was Valentine's day, Mistress requested a 'surprise' so I wrote her a kinky story.

No comments:

Post a Comment