Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Friday 5 February 2016

Chastity lockup

Last night Miss Sarina decided that I should be locked in a chastity device. Up to then I'd been waiting for a sore to heal and needed to confirm suitability of some new piercing jewellery which would go inside the device.

I had expected that a lockup would be due but it still feels like a big step. I'd not felt the enclosure of a cb in a while - but more importantly, I'd generally been in control of it when it happened.

She asked if I needed a time limit for the lockup. I thought (and told Miss) that whenever I've done this with online orders before, I've always felt the need to specify a time, but since our interaction and her management of me had been so good up to now, I said I would trust her to judge when it was right for me to be locked and unlocked. I would have expected myself to be quite scared and nervous saying something like that but I wasn't, and I think that was down to my trust in her.

She had used my MortiSafe to secure a padlock in the end of the cock that she now owned and controlled. She authorised the safe to be opened so I could remove the key and remove the lock, which would have got in the way of the cb. By this time, her cock was very hard at the anticipation of what was going to happen to it - about to be locked down in a steel prison for an unknown time. I was so horny then, and would have loved to stroke her cock, but knew I had orders against it.

I had to wait until the erection went down sufficiently to squeeze the tube onto it. It did feel good, having the steel pressed around the hard cock. I pushed the parts together and put the lock in place. The cock tried to get harder as soon as it was locked down, and I knew I'd be feeling that a lot in the next days - the futile pulsing of a trying-to-engorge cock against steel.  It seemed like a much more solid statement of submission to Miss, and felt the right thing to do.

She suggested locking the key away, I suggested keeping it available for the first day or so just in case of teething troubles, she said that would be okay but she'd like to have it locked away for the next few hours, so I let her secure they keys in the MortiSafe - my first time locked, keyless and under control - and horny with no way to satisfy it.

She proceeded to send me pictures she found arousing and asked me to send her ones that I liked, and then we talked about them. The browsing process and then describing the pics and speculating the situation of the people in them was quite an erotic process, which had me getting hard many times and emphasized my helpless state.

Finally she unlocked the safe, just to give emergency access to the key, and sent me off to bed still horny. I lay in bed with my steel bedfellow protecting me from myself, wondering how long I'd be kept locked but knowing that this form of control would only be replaced by another form later.

I've considered that this is the sort of situation I've always thought I wouldn't want to be in, locked up and horny and having no idea when I'll be set free - but now I'm here, I can see no negatives, mostly because of my trust in Miss. It seems my orgasms are much safer managed in her hands than in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment