Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Saturday 27 February 2016

Leggings and relocking

Mistress Sarina instructed me that Friday morning before work I should edge myself and then I could cum. It felt great to cum without spikes and without risk of it being ruined, and allowed by Mistress. I sent her a picture of her cock surrounded by puddles of cum.


In the evening we were chatting on camera and I was showing her some hoods I had. I hooded myself with one that had no eye or mouth holes which got me hard. Mistress told me to stroke and edge myself. Then she told me that since we'd be meeting up in two weeks, she'd decided I would spend the time locked up, starting shortly. This got the cock hard and throbbing, and it took a lot of control not to blow my load. She said that she hadn't decided if she would let me cum before lockup or not, and that I would be unlocked some times over the two weeks but relocked again. Then she told me to cum, and I fired out a lot of cum in the knowledge that I didn't know when I would get the opportunity again.

I was a little dazed after cumming, and followed Mistress's instructions to lock on cb despite being quite daunted by the idea of 2 weeks locked up. But a while later, once the post-orgasmic haze had passed, I felt very pleased to be under Mistress's stict control again with her cock safely imprisoned in steel.

On Saturday I talked with Mistress about my interest in Lycra leggings (the kind used by cyclists with padding and warm due to being quite thick). The previous weekend I'd been out shopping then visiting a friend wearing leggings and liked it, and had bought a few more pairs from ebay since then. I'd also bought some padded 'ballet' thongs, on the idea that they should be able to cover up the cb bulge where the cycle padding didn't. She told me that I should wear a pair when out shopping today, so I did and took some pictures.




As expected, I felt quite self-conscious walking around the town wearing them, and a few times considered that I'd gone too far and looked weird (no other guys wear anything similar in town). But there's also a thrill to it - they feel great, and afterwards I feel I've achieved something.

No comments:

Post a Comment