Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 21 February 2016

Ruin and leggings

All week I was not locked in a chastity device but had padlocks locked through my Mistress's cock, as a reminder of her property. She has instructed me that I am not to touch it (except in shower) but that I must stroke and edge while chatting online to her. That gets me horny, of course, but also gives me a horniness feeling that I don't get when in chastity - strong desire to cum, and so a strong feeling that I'm obeying her by not doing so.

On Friday while chatting, she instructed me to get to the edge, as she often does. So I was stroking a full erection. But then, to my surprise, she told me to cum! And a second later, that I should ruin it! So I first had a sense of excitement that I was going to cum, which turned quickly to a sense of duty that I had been instructed to ruin it and that's what I would do. As I felt the cum building and flowing, I let go and the spurts shot away with no orgasmic pleasure.

I did feel a bit dazed and disconnected afterwards. I don't think that was the ruin, I think just the result of cumming as it had been 5 days. Having to ruin was in a sense a disappointment, but it's so much a gesture of submitting control to my Mistress, which is more important. And it means when I cum properly it will be because she has chosen that I should do so.

In the morning, Mistress decided I should be locked into a chastity device and there should be some spikes involved, so I put on my small steelheart with blunt nubs and spikes around the cockring - the ring is usually harmess, only gets painful when I'm quite hard in there. I've not worn it that often, so the fact that it's coming into Mistress's list of things she can order me to do means that it will get a good 'road test'.

I wore it all day, overnight and all the next. It didn't cause any problems, except for when I was lying in bed in the morning, thinking horny thoughts, getting hard and feeling the spikes dig in. I quickly had to try to think of other things and make it go down. This is real remote control, that she can prevent me from thinking horny things even without knowing I'm doing it. It felt more frustrating and controlling, and at the same time I was both pleased and pained by being controlled that way.

I was out shopping yesterday, and Mistress decided that she would choose what I was going to wear. She picked out a one piece swimsuit and some leggings. I could (for most of the time) wear a jacket over the top but unzipped when in shops. In order to hide the bulge of the cb (mostly the lock) I wore a 'dance belt' padded underwear used by ballet dancers - not sure how I would have been able to wear the leggings without it.

The shopping trip worked out well. I've not often gone into town wearing any Lycra gear but the leggings did feel good (had two pairs on since it was cold).

So today when I went on a train journey to visit a friend, I wore the leggings again. I've done that before and covered up before I met him, but today I let him see them. He didn't even notice! Even when I pointed them out he wasn't alarmed - acknowledged they were unusual but didn't seem concerned to be seen out with me.

He was unaware that the leggings were ordered by my Mistress (at least, they were the day before) and that I was locked in a spiked chastity device underneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment