Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Options

Mistress Sarina gave me a choice... either she would let me unlock the cb and touch and edge her cock for a while, then when I'm on the edge she would decide if I could cum or I should lock up again without cumming ... or... she would go onto a Skype call with me and watch while I used whatever instruments I like to try to get myself as horny as possible (while staying locked and not cumming) and she would arouse herself and push herself over the edge while watching, which I'd be able to listen to.

So this was a choice of, on one side possibly cumming but not having her cum, and on the other, definitely not cumming myself but having her cum and listen to it.

I thought about it, and the opportunity to cum was attractive, but I felt the other option was the right thing to do - choosing the one that would give my Mistress pleasure even if only more frustration for me.

So that's what we did - I used a vibrator on the cb to frustrate myself even more, while Mistress enjoyed watching my futile efforts to cum. Unfortunately the Skype call cut out as she was cumming, but she told me it was a strong one, and that made it all worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment