Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Saturday 6 February 2016

Mistress

As it had been a week ago that I had offered control of my cock to Miss Sarina, she and I had a conversation about how we felt things were going between us, and we both thought very well.

We discussed extending her ownership, and she suggested that we do so without a defined end date. That would effectively mean me being owned indefinitely - a scary prospect. I thought it over, but couldn't see any reason to put a time limit, I was finding her control of me very horny and didn't want it to end. So I agreed to that.

She then said that it would mean I would become her submissive, and she would become my Mistress. That sounded like a big jump, but yet a natural one and one I wanted to happen. The prospect got me very horny and hard in the chastity device she'd kept me locked in.

So now I am submissive to a Mistress who owns me!

Even though I'm so horny now and have no idea when I'll get my next orgasm, I have complete faith in Mistress and know she's looking after me and my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment