Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Thursday 4 February 2016

Review

I had a discussion tonight with Miss Sarina about how we felt things were going, as we'd been in contact for about a week. I said that it seems to be fulfilling my desire for submission in a fairly ideal way - she'd not been too pushy about anything but not been to easy either - just the right balance.

Early on, before she took control and ownership of the cock, she said she would prefer it if I did not cum without permission. Although that wasn't an order for me, I found it very compelling, and the shame of admitting I'd cum was a lot greater than the desire to cum. That was the start of feeling the desire for submission.

Then I gave her ownership of the cock and balls attached to my body, and I put a padlock through a piercing to mark the fact. I felt that was a strong symbolic gesture, both giving it up and having the padlock in place. Now whenever I feel an urge to touch it, I hold back because I know I'm not permitted and I don't want to let her down by disobeying her.

For the next few days I was not allowed to touch except a few times when I was told to play but when I got to the edge of orgasm, I should stop. That was quite frustrating, building up to the point of shooting but not following through. However, it felt right as a gesture of submission, and doing what I was told was more important than blowing my load, and the knowledge that I was being denied under orders made the cock I wasn't allowed to touch very hard and in need of being touched!

At about the point that I was wondering how long the denial would continue, she ordered me to cum after a lot of edging - a very large wet load! The orgasm itself wasn't that strong but I had quite a sense of relief and relaxation after it. But it didn't stop there, over the few days I was ordered to cum about 6 times. I realised Miss was doing 'feast and famine', at first denying my cum and then making me do it over and over. The first few cums were easy and a pleasure, but later it got more of a challenge - and then the same feeling came out, of needing to fulfill the order I'd been given. Either way, it was submission and it was a turn on for me. Even knowing that I could be ordered at any time to cum yet again got me horny.

Some of those cums were while I was at work - she would send me a message on my phone to cum within half an hour, and send her a picture of the cum. I had cum in work a few times in the past, but it was always a nervy experience. The idea of doing something so rude and kinky in such a mundane place has always got me hot, but in some way cumming there is not such a sexual experience but one of duty (at the least, it needs to be quick and not savoured) and such a 'naughty thrill'.

Some of those cums, I was required to eat the resultant sperm. I generally hate eating cum as it's a horrible taste and texture, but I do find it a very strong submissive act, so was 'pleased' that she ordered it. It was just as nasty as I expected, but it's a reminder that it's all about submission, and even knowing I was about to get a mouthful of cum got me horny and assisted with the shoot.

Some of those cums had to be ruined. I find it easy to ruin a cum - where I jerk off to the point of cumming but let go just as it's spurting out - lose quite a lot of the orgasm sensation. So it becomes less a sexual act and much more yet another act of submission - and once again, doing it under orders is quite horny for me.


For the last week Miss has been picking out the underwear I should wear for the day. I have lots of pictures of my underwear on my website - tight shorts, thongs, jogs and various strange things. It's been quite nice, being told each day which of them I should wear, then feeling the reminder all day. I've always been quite into 'clothing control' so like the idea of submitting in that way too, and it's nice regular interaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment