Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 18 September 2016

Blue leggings

I was travelling to meet friends and Mistress decided I should wear some leggings (too cold for shorts). I deliberated but selected these blue ones, with a long blue top and bit boots:



It did feel strange when I was out for a meal with the friends who were all normally dressed, then me looking like that. There were no comments made but I think it may have been a little too far from mainstream for the crowd.

On my way home I took off the long loose top to show the tight top underneath:


Even thought that was much 'stranger' than what I was wearing earlier, I felt much more comfortable with it because I had left my friends by then and was on a train with strangers.


No comments:

Post a Comment