Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Monday 5 September 2016

Lockup Pride

On Wednesday Mistress told me I had full unlimited access to her cock, but that it would be locked in chastity from Saturday, which is when our local Gay Pride event happened.

We negotiated my clothing for Pride (which has a lot of children present so can't be too overtly sexual) and chose this:


I was wearing cb under the padded Lycra leggings. After a few hours rain started and the event got quite wet. I put on a Lycra fleecy hooded top which also got wet, then people told me I looked like a diver, probably due to the wet shiny effect of Lycra.

I continued to be locked through the following week, and Mistress decided I should be locked until after a local Munch event on Thursday, after which I could be freed when I visit my parents on the weekend, but she specified what I should wear on the journey there and back - Lycra leggings/shorts and 'unusual' tops.



No comments:

Post a Comment