Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 18 September 2016

Jogging in a thunderstorm

Last Thursday I was heading out for a jog in the evening, wearing a purple triathlon suit with a padded thong under to hide the bulge.


It had started raining a little, but I quite like being out in the rain and thought it would stop soon, so would be a good time to go out.

But the rain didn't stop, as I ran it got heavier, then thunder and lightning started and it turned into quite a torrent of heavy rain. I was soaked to the skin, but as I was wearing very little that didn't take long. I was completely sodden but kept running, and ended up running further than I usually do.

I found out later that the storm delivered half a month's rainfall over a few hours and caused flooding and damage across the area.

Quite an intense experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment