Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Monday 12 September 2016

Visit to family

A week after the Pride event, Mistress allowed me to unlock chastity to go visit family.

I can't wear anything too controversial there, but can 'dress up' for the long train journey to get there.

Mistress specified two tops I should wear, with any sort of black Lycra lower half, and 'bonus points' if I wear a purple Lycra singlet.

For the outward journey I wore one of the tops with cycle shorts:

For the return journey I wore Lycra leggings and considered wearing the purple Lycra singlet (tried it on in the toilets):

But thought the combination looked much too like an Olympic gymnast!

So I put the other top that Mistress specified over the singlet:

However, after sitting down I realised that the 'superhero' top along with leggings does look a lot like I'm trying to look like a superhero (the way 7 year old boys do!) - the leggings or the top individually would be okay but together they're too strange. So for the last 1/2 hour of the journey I switched to a black top, still with Lycra leggings - and I was quite aware of how skin-tight the leggings were!

No comments:

Post a Comment