Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Monday 30 September 2013

A privilege not a right

I’m now back on ‘no touch’ – it seems after a horny weekend I’ll usually be ordered ‘no touch’ for the Monday.

Feel like my cock’s been twitching all day. When I woke up this morning I’m sure it was harder than its usual hard self and demanding attention – so even more difficult than usual to ignore it, but I know my orders and know it’s just not allowed.  I think something about being kept locked and horny and frustrated since Thursday has increased my desire for it, and the fact that I was allowed to cum last night hasn’t taken much of an edge off it (though felt great at the time).

In work today my mind just kept flashing back at the most inappropriate moments to the horny ball torture I experienced yesterday, and my cock reacted in its usual way.

I think I’m coming to like the idea that orgasm is privilege not a right, and I should put aside thoughts of the days when I used to just cum whenever I felt like doing it, and instead focus on the frustration and sexual drive caused by the carefully rationed orgasm, and the people who know what’s best for me and decide when I should be allowed that pleasure.


I’ve been chatting to people about chastity and cum control/denial for years, but beginning now to understand how the pleasure of submission outweighs the pleasure of orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment