Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 8 September 2013

Clubbing and beyond

Last Friday I went to the monthly fetish club I go to, but this time with a play partner called Altariel.

She put me into several of the pieces of equipment in the club. One was a pillory - a horizontal bar trapping my head and hands, and posts to trap my feet, spreading my legs wide apart - very vulnerable position. While there she challenged me to stay exactly still for the time she specified, and (very lightly) spanked my ass with a paddle if I moved.

Another time she put me into a cage which another woman lay on top of. Altariel then proceeded to flog her while I watched, trapped underneath her.

At other times Altariel scratched and bit me. I didn't think I was into that, and I don't like pain things like that, but for some strange reason I really don't understand, I found it a real turn-on to be scratched and bitten by her. I found myself asking for more, even though a week earlier I'd have told you I'd definitely be asking for less. I guess it shows that you shouldn't think you're not into something. But then, I've been scratched and bitten before and not liked it - think it's all about context.

I was in my steelheart cock cage during the club for which she kindly looked after then keys and told me when I could unlock it the next day (which was inside my dog cage) but after I had cum we agreed that for the rest of the week I would be given task to earn the right to cum, and that I was not to touch my cock without permission from her.

I have no idea what to expect but think it's going to be hot finding out!

No comments:

Post a Comment