Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 1 September 2013

Pride and stuff

I was at Reading Pride yesterday, which is a great opportunity to wear 'odd' stuff.

So I wore a long vest top. I had a tight pink little pair of shorts under (actually short girls cycle shorts with padding) but the top was long enough to just about hide the shorts. Got a few interesting comments from friends :)

I spoke to some strangers there, only because they had the same style of unusual backpack as I had. As I walked away from them I overheard one saying "What a nice man!" :)

Then today I went out (dropping bottles off at glass recycling) wearing bib cycle shorts and vest top, and under that a C String (see http://www.cstringthong.com/) and under that my small steelheart and steel buttplug. I recorded a video of removing the clothes when I got home, but kept the cb and plug on/in a few hours more.

No comments:

Post a Comment