Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Scratching

I said in the last blog post that I was on ‘no touch’ until midnight the next day (yesterday). Well before then Lord Saxon and Altariel invited me out for a drink to discuss how things are going and future instruction.

During our chat and particularly during discussion of future plans for me, they would whisper things to each other that I could not quite hear, and sometimes they would send text messages to each other then say, “Yes we should definitely make him do that” and such things.

They ended up deciding that tomorrow I should wear cycle shorts under my suit to work and that at 15 minutes past each hour I should go to scratch myself but actually rub my cock through my shorts. I have to keep that up hourly from 9:15am until at 8pm I can remove shorts and will then be free of restriction and allowed to cum (last time will then have been the afternoon 2 days ago).

I woke up knowing I was allowed to touch now, so stroked my cock in bed, got myself hard and to the edge. I could so easily have blown my load, but I knew I was under orders not to do it, so just quivered on the brink and stepped back. Quite a frustrating start to the day, but somehow the pleasure of obeying orders is greater than the pleasure or orgasm.

I’ve often worn tight shorts to work but don’t think I’ve ever worn ‘real’ cycle shorts. I considered wearing ‘cycle style’ tight shorts but when I thought about wearing real ones (while stroking my cock in bed) the idea got me hard, so I knew I really had no choice but to wear the sexiest ones. So I pulled my cycle shorts on (nice and tight) under my work suit. If I look at my knee I can see the elastic band of the bottom of the shorts showing through my suit trousers, which was the reason why I’ve not worn them before, but I’m going to take a ‘leap of faith’ and wear my kink even though it’s (slightly) visible to everyone at the office (I should be more brave more often). These shorts are also padded which feels interesting but don’t think it shows.

The morning went without incident. I was able to scratch my groin at my desk without too much trouble.  I came home for lunch (one of the scratches was scheduled for when I was walking, so was scratching my groin in the street). At lunchtime I exchanged a few messages with Lord Saxon and got myself hard and horny and frustrated. However my instruction was to message him and Altariel, and I foolishly forgot to keep her in the message loop. I failed that part of the task and may receive due punishment.

The afternoon was also quite unremarkable. At one point I was in discussion with a colleague and sneaked in a quick scratch when his back was turned! I did however miss the schedule for the 4:15 scratch and didn’t make it until 4:30, for which I may also receive punishment. All day I could see the leg bands of the shorts through my suit trousers, but of course no-one commented.

I have to keep the shorts on until 8pm, then my ‘no cum’ ban is lifted and I’m free to play for the first time since Sunday afternoon! That is, unless I’m told differently before then…

The task was quite a distraction in work, which was a good thing. It’s very nice to do something ‘different’ to make a dull day more interesting. The scratching was quite subtle but interesting enough, and spending the day in tight padded cycle shorts is always hot J

The task was quite a distraction in work, which was a bad thing. I started by using an appointment alarm (pop up on my screen) to remind me when 15 minutes past the hour happened, but then I got paranoid about someone seeing and asking about it, so I would watch the clock so I was around to cancel it when it appeared (kinda defeating the object). Then I deleted the reminder, but that lead to missing the 4:15 scratch. I think the exact scheduled activity was quite a bind/distraction from real work, and perhaps if it were ‘do something 3 times during the day’ or ‘do something during each hour’ it would be more manageable.

I now await feedback on my failures and see where this leads me…

UPDATE - I was free to cum at 8pm and came (quite messy) at about 8:20pm. Received text from Altariel at 9pm telling me that as punishment for not texting her I was on 'no touch' until midnight, which I said was a very generous punishment and thanked her.

No comments:

Post a Comment