Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Brief relief

This morning I suffered with my usual frustration - waking up in bed with a hard cock taunting me, but not allowed to touch it. This time always makes me think of Altariel who has taken control and has decided that is is best that I do not touch it, and of course she's right.

Then I received a text message telling me I was allowed to cum! I lept back into bed, put a blindfold on, grabbed the hard cock which I was now permitted to touch and it felt great! While stroking it I thought about how much better it felt being occasionally allowed this pleasure, rather than my previous state of just jerking off whenever I felt like it. Before long I made a sticky mess.

I experienced what guys often do (not sure if girls have the same) that in my post-orgasmic lull I wondered why I was letting myself be controlled and wouldn't life be easier without it. It's that sort of think which means letting guys cum too often is not such a good thing, they're more obediently focused when denied.

However, it didn't take long for my resolve to obey to return, getting back to 'no touch' and feeling horny as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment